Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a xitel CD that I need to register and I can't even

Customer Question

I have a xitel CD that I need to register and I can't even get it to load on the computer. It came with import deluxe. Registration is###-##-#### ***** you help me with this. I am trying to save my old cassettes and LPS onto my computer. I have had the xitel for a while and never tried to use it until now.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you have used teh xitel cd program on which windows operating system earlier?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I was loading this cd and in the book it talks about windows 98se,windows me, windows 2000,xp, and Vista for installing. When I contacted you, I thought you were xitel support and thought I might need to update this version, but I have never used it before and when it runs it doesn't seem to load. I was going to register it for the first time then I got you. I don't want to spend a lot of money talking to you when I can buy another update probably cheaper than it will cost talking to you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but i am doing my job, you posted a question with us and i am answering it, i dont know how you tried to contact Xitel but your question was posted on our justanswer website. Thanks for trying.

Have a good day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't answer my question at all.