Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I bought a Lenovo yoga thinking the graphics would be ok But

Customer Question

I bought a Lenovo yoga thinking the graphics would be ok But I find they dont peform very well in Rhino Gold Jewelery design is there any thiing I can do as I like the computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I dont know about Rhino Gold Jewellery design software however if you are talking about graphics card let me know what you are looking for i can help you in answering the graphics card details question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After having trouble with this cad program I was advised to get a comp with a better graphic card I brought a Levon desk top this works great but is not portable. The Lenovo Yoga works good up to a point but in 3d the artical Iam desiging goes funny &
trying to adjust the angle of the stones
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

For 3D article and design you would need a high defination video card to work on graphics like you are using.

you can buy a high quality graphics card which can be attached to the usb port of the laptop however you have to use an external monitor for the same and if you want to use the laptop as a full funtional display then there is no choice as laptop screen on this model supports only 1024x768 however external monitor atached to the laptop can give you more pixcels.