Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I have an HP 6940 Desk Jet and no manual. I need to know the

Customer Question

I have an HP 6940 Desk Jet and no manual. I need to know the lights on the faceplate/front of the printer and what each represents. There is a light on the front and can not figure how to remove it. Not the On/Off switch. Please help. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer.

You can find that information on the following link, Chapter 3, Page 8:

http://www.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00591689.pdf

If you have any questions or doubts or simply cannot find what I linked you to let me know.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Did that help?

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,