Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Please provide me with a crisis phone number to reach a

Customer Question

Please provide me with a crisis phone number to reach a Dragon 13 customer service technician.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please confirm is it Dragon Natuarally Speaking 13 Home customer support number you are looking for?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

United States Tel:(###) ###-####

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

If you need technical help in fixing Dragon let me know i can help you however i have answered your question as you were looking for contact number of Dragon natuarally speaking customer care which i have already given. Let me know if you have any question feel free to ask.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further