A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

From my older Platinum 17, I cannot print envelopes to my HP

Customer Question

from my older Platinum 17, I cannot print envelopes to my HP Officejet 5745. It appears my Printmaster tells me I should not tell the printer I have an envelope to print; but the HP printer tells me "Mismatched paper" in the printer. I have attempted to get help from HP without results. I have used Printmaster for many, many years, and have thousands of greeting cards and envelopes that I reuse over and over. I would be so thankful if you could help me, an 85 year old lady, to print envelopes. Would an upgrade to Printmaster allow me to tell the printer I want to print an envelope? Thanks a billion from "Old Lady Violet!"
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Can we arrange for a remote session so that I can assist you to get this working? I understand your frustration, getting envelopes to print correctly can be quite tricky