Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

What is problem with service at xxxxxxxxxx

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is wrong with the responses of that number, depends upon conditions both on the line to that number, and also with conditions at that end of the line.

If fax dialing to that number results in poor or useless responses, the problem might be noise on the line, or it might be that the fax machine at the far end is in some sort of badly-configured or defective condition.

Let me know what you yourself observe when trying to use that number. I will advise you further as appropriate... I have been assuming that you do not own nor have proprietorship over that number.