Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I delete Windows 10 and return to Windows 7?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

To roll back your Windows 10 upgrade, please go to your PC Settings by clicking on the Start button at the bottom-left, and then clicking Settings.

It will open the PC Settings. Select Update and Security. Here, you will see options like Windows Update, Activation, Backup, Recovery and Windows Defender.

Click on Recovery. Next, click on Go back to Windows 7. Follow the on-screen directions.

Once the rollback process is completed, your PC will automatically be booted into your previous version of Windows.

If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

If you are having any issues with carrying out these steps, please make sure to reply back to me below. Otherwise, a positive rating would be much appreciated :) Do keep me posted.