Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Using Windows 8.1, a couple of days ago my weather function

Customer Question

Using Windows 8.1, a couple of days ago my weather function stop working. I get what I assume to current conditions on the desktop but when I select the icon the blue weather screen with the sun comes up. After a brief pause the circling dots appear but that is all that happens. How do we fix it so I can weather back.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the name of the weather program, if there is any other name?

Is there issue with any other app or program? Or is everything else working fine?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, don't know the name of the program. It is the default program that comes with Windows. As far as I am aware everything is working normally.
Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess so.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6cb3c869-c220-4645-b1b2-99e240cca081
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, not going to do this.

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I would do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions you can use for fixing this issue.

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.