Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I am trying to save a PDF file, on which I have already done

Customer Question

HI David, My name is***** am trying to save a long PDF file, on which I have already done a lot of work (page proofs for book). So far things have worked fine, but now I get the message The document cannot be saved. Bad file handle. I have looked at your replies on the same issue several years ago. Are they still valid? If I do System Restore, will this destroy the revised document? Thank you.
Francis
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please do not rate until we are finished. I can not see the page you read, can you tell me exactly what the problem is and what steps you have tried? If you are not sure can you tell me how you got to the page you read so I can find it and see if the steps would apply to your problem or not.