Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Just trying to figure out how to send pictures from my

Customer Question

just trying to figure out how to send pictures from my cricket phone to my computer. I know it can be done because it has been done before, its just that someone else did it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

What's the full model of your phone, please?

May I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i dont want to do it this way cause i havent taken the pictures that i want to load on to the computer yet. I was tring to get the information first so i would know how before i take the pictures
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

I see, no issues. Now, please connect the phone to your computer first, and then open up the "Computer" icon. Do you see your phone listed there?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure what you mean by saying computer icon, (what and where is that)
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, a remote session (NO extra charge) would be much quicker here - this way I can show you where exactly to go once you have taken the pictures with your phone, and how to transfer them accordingly. Do let me know.