Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I received a notice stating that 3 driver problems have been

Customer Question

I received a notice stating that 3 driver problems have been detected. To fix this problem, I have to pay out a total of 49.00 dollars. Is this a correct site and or the notice I received is true.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

no, that is a scam. They pretend you have issues, then charge you money to "fix" these issues. Then come the "security" issues, with requests for more money to fix and it goes on as such.

Uninstall the program, its a fake and unless something is actually not working on your computer (tell me if this is the case) there are no problems.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you