Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

No, you did not answer my question. You just asked me

Customer Question

Richard, No, you did not answer my question. You just asked me another question and then walked away with my $20. I didn't contact JustAnswer to get questions. All I want to do is transfer a thumb drive backup of my emails onto my new computer. I would be happy to compensate you if you could handle this. A fellow from Microsoft handled this for two email folders and all I want is someone to help me get the same thing done for the third email folder.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with our service earlier. May I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with importing the backup folder onto Outlook?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely!
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79f851aa-7661-486e-99c6-6b885717be92

Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.

If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.

Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I can't take phone calls at the moment; however, please follow my directions above to connect to the remote session accordingly (NO extra charge). Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

If you face any issues with downloading/running the remote file using the remote link I provided above, please reply back with the browser you are using, and I'll continue to assist further. Here's the remote link, once again:

Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, I'm still not connected - you seem to be having issues with running the remote file itself. Please reply back to me below now.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Please accept my sincere apologies - I had a serious service outage at my end, and so had to close out the remote session now. Let me forward your question to our other experts now, who will be able to assist you further with this. You will be automatically notified when another expert picks this up, and will NOT need to pay if your issue is not resolved.

Thank you, ***** ***** do not rate until your issue has been resolved.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can I contact you by phone so we can work on this together?