Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I can't open my internet explorer on my home computer keeps

Customer Question

I can't open my internet explorer on my home computer keeps giving me a message that it has encountered a problem and needs to close what could be the problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, download and run the automatic wizard.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work right now I will print out your reply and try when I get home is there a phone number that I can call if I need more assistance
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Can you come back to the same justanswer link?

Thank you.

S H E F I N