How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 1685
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a tech support agreement computer. couple weeks now I

Customer Question

I have a tech support agreement for my computer. For a couple weeks now I have been unable to access sites because of the message...."Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors." Should I allow PC Health to repair the issue or does my computer agreement cover that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Just so you are aware, we are an independent support service and not affiliated with any of the computer manufacturers. If you would like to continue, please let me know and I will assist you.

Related Computer Questions