Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a dell 940 all in one and recently had a virus and

Customer Question

I have a dell 940 all in one and recently had a virus and now my printer does not work, I uninstalled it in order to reinstall it but it having a problem with the drivers. I have the disk but it can't seem to read it. I'm green at all of this, my husband just passed away and he did all this computer stuff, so hopefully you can help me through this process
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with reinstalling the printer driver?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
one add'l question, I sent my message to dell support, this doesn't appear to be dell?
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

We are JustAnswer, and affiliated with Dell for tech-related services - they do not offer direct support for tech issues. For verification, we have an A+ rating with the BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If your printer issue is not resolved via the remote session, you will NOT be charged for this service. Do keep me posted.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

.