Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I TEXTED A FRIEND AND DO NOT WANT THE PHNONE NUMBER TO STAY

Customer Question

I TEXTED A FRIEND AND DO NOT WANT THE PHNONE NUMBER TO STAY VISIBLE WHEN I OPEN MY PHONE TO TEXT .I KNOW THE NUMBER AND DO NEED IT LISTED .HIOW DO I REMOVE IT
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Did you use any third-party messaging app, e.g. Whatsapp, to send the text, or did you use the phone's message app itself?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Please provide me with the following info:

Did you use any third-party messaging app, e.g. Whatsapp, to send the text, or did you use the phone's messaging app itself?

Keep me posted below.