Maureen
Maureen, Moderator
Experience:  How can I help you?
16794

I go to a Web Browser and type in web address....Every

Customer Question

I go to a Web Browser and type in web address....Every address I try
The web page comes up. Then I scroll down and click on what I want and wait, iT WON'T OPEN .But this comes up...
THE CONNECTION WAS RESET
The connection was reset while page was loading.
#1 The site could be temporarily unavailable or to busy.
#2 Unable to load any pages, check network connection.
#3 If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,make sure that firefox is permitted to access the web.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Are you able to connect me to the PC by going to this link below? If not, do you have access to another working PC that we could download a program and then use a flash drive to scan the PC that's having issues?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a40e014f-863d-4d08-9061-beb5497f4850

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I cant call me
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

I can't call at the moment, I'll opt out to see if someone else can.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Expert:  Maureen replied 1 year ago.
We need to contact you, but because we do not have your email address, we are unable to. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9bsti-go-web-browser-type-web-address-every-address.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team