Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have recd text advising me of my password.stillu unable to

Customer Question

i have recd text advising me of my password.stillu unable to access my emails what does DGYEPEM signfy
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you asked for a password ***** and it sent you a code that you have to put in the same page where you asked for the reset. Then you will be allowed to select a new password

This might be easier if I can get you my phone number and we can go through it together. I can do that starting about 9 am CST if you are in America and are willing to pay a little extra

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

That is not what I said at all.

I said that you can

A. File an error report with Google easily

You can file the report of the error yourself using the procedure on this page

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3094088?hl=en

B. That you could still get it by putting in Kiribati Gilbert islands

All I said is that it might not change instantaneously. Google has the entire world to deal with.

What exactly did you expect me to do in order to get a good rating. I don't work for Google. I told you what is happening there and how to fix it and how to work around it until they do. What more did you expect