Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I need to schedule an appointment to have new Wireless

Customer Question

I need to schedule an appointment to have new Wireless Gateway installed. Also, I will need a backup battery.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know the problem a bit more in detail. I can fix the wireless gateway installed.

If you can tell me the model number of the gateway computer i can suggest you online battery order link.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was notified by comcast that they have increased speeds and that i need to upgrade my current Digital Internet and Voice modem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I would need a bit discriptive details about your hardware like you are talking about voice modem etc.

let me know what all hardware you have on this computer which you want to use as an additional service if there is one or you have a router which needs to be configured.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

More than a phone call i would suggest you we would need a remote assistance so then i can check the settings and make necessary changes. In that case you save the phone call money as remote asssitance would be needed more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disregard my question. I am willing to pay initial fee. How do I cancel this service?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you dont have to take additional service we can continue the chat you have opted for. let me kno what you want me to help you out with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just trying to set up an appointment to have a technician come to my house to install a new Wireless Gateway. Apparently I picked the wrong site. Please cancel my participation with your program. As I said earlier, I am willing to pay the fee. Please cancel. Thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Alright as you request we will cancel your request. If you have any question you may contact customer care for billing related problem if you think you have signed up for a membership as we do not have customer billing details. I hope you understand.

Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada : 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 6pm PST

International
Available 24/7 for calls from outside US/Canada:
Australia : 1800-679-634
New Zealand : 0800-452-621
United Kingdom : 0***-***-****
The rest of the world : 1-***-***-****

You may rate my service by clicking on the star or smiley face. I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. Please do not use a negative rating as i have provided you th answer you were seeking.