Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Acer a1-850 will not play criminal case

Customer Question

Acer a1-850 will not play criminal case
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Are you trying to play a video? Do you know the format the video is in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Criminal Case is app that comes downloaded on Acer iconia A1-850 tablets it can also be downloaded from Google play, Amazon store when opening the app it stars loading up till screen page then says unfortunately criminal case has stop working, my daughter's does the same except for the first it open and worked only that one time maybe both are brand new , the display in Best Buy does the same
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

I'm not familiar with the Android interface, I will opt out and let someone with more expertise on this subject help you out with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy with Cody did speculate on what was not a windows issue and promptly referred me someone else.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Do you know what version of Android you have?

It sounds like it is just not compatible or has a bug that they haven't straighted out yet

I can give you a few things go try but these free games sometimes just don't work on every operating system. And they often do updates to fix it on one version to find it then won't work on a different version so they update again etc.

First it might be looking for a Google play account or a Facebook account so you need to have those installed on the tablet

Next

Go to settings / apps /

Find the app in the list

Clear the cache and the memory

Try the game again

If it doesn't work go back to settings apps

Uninstall it

Then install it again from the play store

But again sometimes they just don't work on every device and they might fix it with a future update and they might not.