Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

Changed batteries will not come on

Customer Question

Changed batteries will not come on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain your problem with little more detailed information, as I cannot understand anything from this one line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have franklin 1870 speaking dictionary will not come replace with new battiers twice will come on why
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ment to say my franklin 1870 wll not come on
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information, the problem can be caused by few reasons, one if the battery is completely weired out, if the battery is defective, if the battery you are installing is not the correct one and then last one is the main board of the device is defective.

Now, please make sure the new batteires the correct ones, if they are the correct battery then, those new batteries can have manufacturing defects, so it will be best to change them from shop and check the result, if you face the same problem after that then, unfortunately the main board seems to be defective and you have to reair the device to solve the problem.

Please let me know, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.