toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

The response is you are declined by bank contact your

Customer Question

The response is you are declined by bank contact your finantial institute
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Can you please let me know if you are trying to use your credit card or internet banking when you got this message? On which site you were trying to do the transaction?

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ve paid by My debit card thatvthey cashbit imidiately after i tap thevbuy key
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update.

Can you please confirm if the amount got deducted from your account or not? Please call your bank to find the details of the transaction and the possible cause of declining the transaction.

Thanks,

Leela

Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Only your bank would have the reason why the transaction was declined. Neither we nor Google would know the reason as the bank only can approve or decline any transaction. I request you to kindly check with your bank.

Please call your bank and provide the details of date, time and amount of transaction in order to get the reason for declining the transaction.

Did you try to do transaction again? If not, please give it a try and see if the transaction goes through fine or not.

A transaction can be declined by bank for multiple reasons and sometimes they go through fine on a retry.

Thanks,

Leela