Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I got a note that my Pandora - the uninterrupted version is

Customer Question

I got a note that my Pandora - the uninterrupted version is due - I think I changed credit card, and I need to know how to pay, very complicated. what do you need from me, my name is shane ********- minot, nd
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To update this, please do the following

1. Sign into your account at www.pandora.com on a computer (not a mobile device)
  2. Go to http://www.pandora.com/account/billing
  3. Make any changes you need to your credit card.
  4. Enter your card's Security Code.
  5. Save changes when finished, then enter your current password ***** prompted.

It will then be updated with your new card

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
richard, i'm getting frustrated, very simply, i want to pay my subscription, I don't want to answer any questions, I simply want to pay my bill - i gave my credit card - can you just please take care of this?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to due to privacy and security reasons, no one even sees your credit card, you just need to do the instructions I gave you please and you can update it.

I know its a hassle but we cannot see your card details so cannot do it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is such a pain in the ass, i did all that and it didn't work. can I just mail in a check - i'm not going to do this. Give me an account number and amount and i'll mail in a check
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No sorry and please do not shoot the messenger here.

When you say it didn't work what went wrong?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ican'tmail a check in to pandora?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No sorry, you need to pay via the credit card.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

But if you do the instructions I gave this is easily done, just tell me please where you get stuck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot figure this out, do you know my account number? i do not want to mess with this anymore, i want to mail a check
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

What is it you cannot figure out? where do you get stuck on my instructions on which step?

If you wish, as an additional service I can connect to your computer and we do this together?