Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I requested a wiring diagram yesterday or day before and

Customer Question

My name is***** requested a wiring diagram yesterday or day before and have not received it yet. I just want to know if I did everything right. I give 15.00 bucks and my e-mail***@******.*** it takes longer that's fine,I just wanted to make sure I did everything right!Phill
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i am not sure that we are the people that you contacted

do you have the address or company name of the company that you purchased from?

I can get you contact information from them

i can say that usually if it was a website on the internet selling it as a standard item than there would be a download link that you could click or they email to you and you could download it immediately after purchase. Logging back into the site with the same id should get you to where you can look for a link that says my account or my purchase history or something like that and from there you should be able to find and download your order

I can help you with that a little better if i knew exactly where you were purchasing from

thanks.