John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

I WANT YAHOO AS MY HOME PAGE

Customer Question

I WANT YAHOO AS MY HOME PAGE
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am just to clarify are you trying to make yahoo as homepage on Internet explorer web browser?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please do the following to change the homepage to yahoo in Internet explorer

1. Press windows key + R key that will open run box in that type inetcpl.cpl and press enter that will open internet properties window like this
2.In that window you can see general tab click on it then you can top section with the sub heading Homepage and in that you can see a filed that says To create homepage tabs... (This is also marked in the image) below that you can see the current homepage address remove that then type www.yahoo.com in it and click on apply and OK

That will do it now you can either click on homepage button on the Internet explorer or close all internet explorer window and open a new one to check whether yahoo is set as the new homepage.Please check and let me know.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking whether you were able to do the above instructions to change the homepage to yahoo.

Did it work,please let me know the status

Sincerely,