Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Goggle tablet and it was purchased at Radio Shack

Customer Question

I have a Goggle tablet and it was purchased at Radio Shack in Syracuse, In. 46567, Model#K008(NEXL67asus) the warranty has expired as of May 01, 2015. The plug in the device where you charge it is cracked and I wondered if you would repair or replace it and what the fee would be to do this. That is the only thing wrong with it and it is in excellent shape.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Since the device is physically broken, there aren't any written steps I can walk you through to repair this. The company below offers a flat rate replacement service with a one year warranty on the port.

http://www.missionrepair.com/Google_Nexus_7_2nd_Gen_Charging_Port_Repair_p/222-2125.htm

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.