Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Incorrect phone number County Medical Specialties should be

Customer Question

Incorrect phone number for Tuscarawas County Medical Specialties
should be XXXXXXX Number showing up is private home listing for Blair Holder MD (XXXXXXXXX) How do I get this fixed? Elaine Holder XXXXXXXXXX
or XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The way to accomplish this is to "claim" the business through Google. Once you do, you will have control over the listing and you will be able to change the phone number to the correct one. This is definitely an inconvenience, but it can definitely be corrected with a few steps. Start at the Google "my business" site and set up your account there... it is all free, BTW... just a pain in the rear-end. On the other hand, you only have to do this once. After that, you can use the listing to your benefit.

http://bitli.es/Dy6IGm

Once you do that part, there are many ways to do this. You can either go through the steps there if they are different from these, or you can do the following:

1. Open the Google Maps app.
  2. Search for your business.
  3. Touch Are you the business owner? and follow the prompts provided.

It will go through a verification to ensure you are one of the people who can act on behalf of the business. Once that is done and you are the verified owner, you can make whatever changes you need. Let me know if you have any questions along the way.