Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD AOL PAYMENT

Customer Question

CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR MY AOL PAYMENT
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To change this, please click on my link below

https://myaccount.aol.com/

Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.

On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment Method.

Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.

Note: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clicking Save. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:

Complete form and click Add Payment Method.

Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.

After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go to Manage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.

Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.

You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.

Your payment method is officially changed.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please