Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not get a picture to upload on Ourtime.com When I

Customer Question

I can not get a picture to upload on Ourtime.com When I choose file and hit upload it says that an error has occurred and I need to hit the browse button and then select the picture. I can't find a browse button anywhere
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when do we start remote support session
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what happened. where are you
What's the brand/model of your computer?
Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=805948ec-dd53-4e92-8ef3-18b7d2d122cc
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it says I have no available support for that application. Are you saying I have to pay another $19.00 to move forward.

I'm sorry. I can waive the extra remote support fee for you. First, can you please let me know the brand / model of your computer?

Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.