Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

Previously submitted and visa card info given. where is my

Customer Question

previously submitted and visa card info given.
where is my answer?
is this a scam for my visa?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. Before we begin, it looks like you may have confused our service with that of another company. I want to make sure you understand that JustAnswer/Pearl is a pay-per-incident support site not affiliated with any other company or service. If you understand that and would like to continue please let me know. If you reached our site by mistake, or if I am not able to help you, you can request a refund at http://www.justanswer.com/refund or by e-mailing***@******.***

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK.How do I get my answer?
After pages of legaleze, I just want my answer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, DO NOT PAD UP THE EXPENSE FOR A PHONE CALL, GIVE ME THE OFFER OF JUST ANSWER PER MY INITIAL RESPONSE
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

You need to contact***@******.*** with any questions about billing, offers, etc... you should also contact them about where your question/answer is because I don't see your question here.