Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I switched from earthlink.net to gmail.com and would like to

Customer Question

Hello, I switched from earthlink.net to gmail.com and would like to inform all friends in my address book of my new address which was***@******.*** NOW CANCELLED and henceforth***@******.***, which is actually already in well-working use, but not known to most people listed in my address book. Please, what must i do? Thank you for any help, Conrad
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Conrad, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Do you still have access to your address book and to your Earthlink email account?
May I start a remote support session so I can troubleshoot the issue directly from your computer and get it working for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,