Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I went to my yahoo account ([email protected]) a short

Customer Question

I went to my yahoo account (*****@******.***) a short time ago this evening and did something I did not mean to do. Now I can't get back to my folders or emails or anything.... can you help me reverse what--ever-I did that concerned 'privacy'. It was a mistake and I just need my account back -
thank you
stella moore
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I was signing up for Yahoo.com help - if you are not yahoo.com then I am not sure you can help me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need a reply from me ? I am waiting to hear from someone and it is more than 10 min.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my system keeps timing out and every few min. or seconds I have to put my pass pin code just to keep it up so that is disrupting things. fyi
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Yahoo doesn't provide this kind of technical support, they have support for paid customers with ATT email addresses but not for regular Yahoo users. I can help you get back into your email account though, I have vast experience with this.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote support session so I can troubleshoot the issue directly from your computer and get it working for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,