toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

How Can I change My Google E-Mail Address. I have been

Customer Question

How Can I change My Google E-Mail Address. I have been working on this issue for over 36 hours and the response is always the same. . . No one will help me unless I give them "big bucks." I made an error when setting up my LG Ultimate2 - LG L41C. I had a cell phone from a competitor six (6) years ago when I was told I must have a Google e-mail address. I made a stupid decision in setting up my TracFone new cell phone when asked for a Google e-mail address, I used the old e-mail address. Now, the TracFone competitor is blocking all calls both outbound, inbound and no text messages are coming through. I can not find a way to change my Google e-mail address on TracFone. I am a real estate agent that is losing contact with my customers. An agent has only one chance to make a first impression and that chance disappears when a customer does not receive a prompt response to a phone call.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to reset my server pass word. Now I don't know where to put it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I spent about 45 minutes this evening, trying to get a new gmail address. Every name I gave them was not accepted. I tried dozens of variations and each one said the name was not available.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

The reason you are unable to get email address even after multiple trails is the names you were trying are all already taken, I can help you get a unused name if you can let me know your preferences.

I can assure you that II will get you a Google mail account.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe that all 15 names were taken. Each one was very unique. I didn't write them all down. I will start with a few: - - - - - - - - - - - -
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a google account with the following address: I have used it for years and had no problem, however, now all the calls (inbound, outbound and text) are going to Verizon where they are DOA (Dead on arrival).
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

It is quite possible that all the name have been taken already.

Please give your preferences for email address and I can suggest few names.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that $20 more, making it $56 dollars so far? Where does it stop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Each try for a name takes at least 5 minutes. I am sure we would run out of small talk before we get a name to stick.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Were you trying to request for additional services like phone support? You will be charged more if and only if you need additional services like phone or remote session otherwise there is no extra charge.

We can continue our chat at no extra cost.

Please continue here.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It may be paranoia but I think Verizon had their fingers in this issue. I have been fighting with them for over 6 years. I even took my dispute to the Federal Trade Commission. I don't think any amount of time is going to fix my problem. I think my best answer is to stop doing business with TracFone and get an account and new smart phone from T-Mobile.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

No, please don't give up. I am assuring you that I will get an account otherwise you will get Full refund of your questions fee.

Give me one chance to do a remote session for free.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now, I can't find you phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My land phone number is: (###) ###-####
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

I will call you in few minutes.

Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Please try the steps suggested to restore phone and then configure, it should work properly.

Please let me know how things go.

Kindly leave your valuable feedback by clicking on the STARS above and clicking Submit.

All the best.

Regards,

Leela