Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

When I downloaded a windows update last week, my Empire of

Customer Question

When I downloaded a windows update last week, my Empire of Ages II Age of Kings stopped opening. I restored my system to before the windows update download and it continues to work. Every time I stop my computer the windows update reloads and my game fails
to open again. Help
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i can get you my phone number and even remote in to fix it for you. But probably not for another hour or so