Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am having big problems establishing my user name and

Customer Question

I am having big problems establishing my user name and password. Our Times has accepted by VISA payment and several pictures, but I am unable to edit since OT does not recognize my user name or password. so frustrating!
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I can log in remotely and work on it with you. But the main thing is that you will have to get the password ***** using the link on the login page and it should send instructions to the email account that you used to set it up

You might also try that email address as the login name if you think you know the password