Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I purchased a subscription CadLT 2015. I could not install

Customer Question

I purchased a subscription for Auto CadLT 2015.
I could not install due to a problem with my computer. It has been repair now.
I have uninstalled all previous Auto CadLt 2015 programs from my computer and need to have a new installation. Autodesk refered me to you. My order number is *****
My email address is***@******.***.
Can you send me new program for installaion? If not I will request a refund of my subscription fee.
Eileen Jones (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please open up the following link:

https://manage.autodesk.com/

Are you able to log in to your Autodesk account from this page itself?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

If you were not able to log in to your Autodesk account, please reset your password ***** using the following link:

https://accounts.autodesk.com/account/forgotcredentials

Once logged in to your account, locate the purchased Autodesk software you wish to download in the list of Products & Services. Click the arrow next to the product name to expand the product details tray.

Click Downloads to activate the download pop-up window. Select your Version, Platform, and Language to see available download options. Finally, click "Download/Install Now" to download and install the software accordingly.

Do keep me posted. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!