Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have just purchased a brand new asus transformer T100, i

Customer Question

Hi there, i have just purchased a brand new asus transformer T100, i turned it on for the first time last night and set it up like i was suppose to, everything was fine, now i have just tried to turn it on for the second time tonight, and all I'm getting is a black screen, with only the mouse, mouse works normally, just cant do anything else, could u help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Asus and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Asus.

Let me know the results please

Thank you