Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE HAD NO ACCESS TO MY APPLICATIONS DUE TO CONSTANT

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD NO ACCESS TO MY APPLICATIONS DUE TO CONSTANT PROBLEMS; ect. On Google it will request my E-MAIL name and when I put it in it will say 'My account name is ***** ***** their ________, whatever and it is my account. I have tried numerous times to correct my password ***** it always comes up : invalid password......Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What are the applications?
Are you able to access your google / gmail account at the gmail.com website?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I only am relying on my Smartphone, which also glitches, when sending back # ***** letters to confirm changing my password, to a notification on my messaging. When I do try to return the confirmation # ***** I get cut off.
you only have a smartphone, and you do not have a computer right?
Is the issue with your @gmail.com email address if you have?
If so, what happens when you sign in your @gmail.com email address at the Gmail website http://www.gmail.com/
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't utilize the E-MAIL. Only g-mail. That is where I am getting' invalid password. When Google sends the message to my phone, I cannot reconnect to Google for confirmation, my phone leaves me excommunicated to Google, this really has gone on for months, quite exasperating , for I have only used two passwords. The first functioned fine. I made the mistake of changing it once. Now nothing but Migraines. Please help. I AM NOT A TECHNICAL Engineer, so I am sure it is easy for someone that is knowledgeable with Smart-phone. ...
Do you also have a computer?
Can you go to the website below:
http://www.gmail.com/
, then there, sign in your gmail email address with each password ***** know / remember (it is case-sensitive), then let me know what happens.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am alone with only my Samsung Galaxy 4.
OK. On your phone, can you please go to the website below:
http://www.gmail.com/