Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I'm taking an on-line art class. I'm supposed to

Customer Question

I'm taking an on-line art class. I'm supposed to download a file with five pictures, take them to photoshop, and make changes, then submit them to my instructor. Only problem is, I am having trouble opening the files. I have Windows 7.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the problem you are facing after you download the file is it not opening. What is the file format.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The file has five different pictures. Three of them are jpgs. I was able to open those three and take them to Photo shop to edit them. The other two are TIFF files. My computer will not allow me to open them. And the three that I worked on in Photo shop, once I saved them, I couldn't open them to send them back to my instructor.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

what is the photoshop version you are using.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Convert your tiff file from the link given below and save it to .jpg then you will be able to open it on photoshop

http://www.zamzar.com/convert/tiff-to-jpg/