Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I was unable to complete a dental sign up transaction with

Customer Question

I was unable to complete a dental sign up transaction with delta (via aon portal) Please assure me that id password ***** etc. is not saved in this instance
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

I think you may have mistaken our company for that of a different company. What company are you trying to reach?

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9b8a9-unable-complete-dental-sign-transaction.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel