Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Have2007basic inthechecbookitbringsuoldate and amountswhy?

Customer Question

have2007basic inthechecbookitbringsuoldate and amountswhy?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

if you are using or referring to Quicken 2007, then you are most likely talking about the check register. The check register can be sorted by various data fields including the date, amount, payee, etc. Make sure that you have the check ledger sorted by the date so that your entries will be seen the way you expect them which I assume is in order by date. To do this, you should just be able to click on the top of the column for the date and click on it twice to reverse the order. Clicking on the top of a sortable column should put the entire list in that order. Please let me know if this helps. If it does not, please provide me with whatever detail you can. There isn't much in your question to go on, so I would need something more to give you more specific information.