technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

After downloading a batch of 35mm slides through my ION

Customer Question

After downloading a batch of 35mm slides through my ION scanner to the Recently Downloaded section I created a new folder and transferred them to it. Then I went back and deleted the pics I had just transferred. After they were deleted the screen changed back and I had lost about 10 years of folders? They are not in the recycle bin and some are in the Google photos and all seem to still be listed under My Pictures? How do I get all the lost folders, about 3/4 of what I had, back?
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

What do you mean by "all seem to be listed under My Pictures". Do you see the filenames , but are not able to open? If not able to open, what error message do you get or what happens when you try to open the pictures?