Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

How do I get my Samsung Chrome to connect to:

Customer Question

How do I get my Samsung Chrome to connect to: ***** ***** sight. I have had this on my bookmark for over one year and now it will not connect.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
This a problem with the website, it is not your computer. Google Chrome won't use insecure connections in order to protect your privacy. In this case, the website/webserver needs to be fixed.

The link works on other browsers, the only option to do for now until UAL gets the site security working will be to use a browser like Mozilla, Safari or Internet Explorer.

If a secure website gets the error ERR_SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY, it means the website is trying to set up a secure connection, but it is actually IN-secure because the SSL/TLS uses a Diffie-Hellman group size smaller than 1024-bit.

This is the problem in the Logjam vulnerability, which affects both browsers and servers: https://weakdh.org