Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Please help me with several issues. #1 All my photography

Customer Question

Please help me with several issues. #1 All my photography suddenly darkened (that I RT) on Alpha2468 and also my profile as well. Guide me with wisdom on how to correct it myself as this is the second time in a week. #2 In attempting to post online a book trailer picture as seen on my profile page under my photo, it didn't come up yet when retrying it again, got the message,"you've already done this." Yet it NEVER comes up! #3 Guide me on notifications page because at times am unable to scroll to where I wish to go! It stops sometimes at 7 hours but want to go all the way through to 24 hours so I don't miss anything.I will take notes enabling me to be independent. #4 Please instruct me on how to follow followers not seen on my notifications page or on my followers page where some are listed yet not all. #4 Previously, when entering my book trailer logo on Twitter, it ALWAYS came up! No more! It is youtu.be/YTE5sQ2MWMc Thanks for your kindness in helping me!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I can help you with one question if you'd like and once we are done with that we can move to follow-up questions. It will make it much easier for us to determine when we have corrected each issue and it will allow us to consider only the pertinent information. What is the first thing you would like to ask about?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike,Thanks so much for your timely response. Actually, I tend to be a bit unfamiliar with online issues and was uncertain how to get back to you on the site wherein I connected with you. I appreciate you emailing me because that is where I shall save important data shared with me. If having problems connecting with me, I shall give you my phone numbers, as follows;
1-***-***-**** and cell phone # ***** ***** Best time to reach me is 2 p.m. EST or thereafter. I prefer the first number given you. I so much appreciate your skills. Thanks so much!Warm regards,
Marlene Hershey

What question would you like to address first?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1 How to find the new followers not visible on my followers page + on the notifications page. (sorry for delay)

Well, the good news (I think) is that when I go to that book trailer and to the profile site, it appears to LOOK correct to a visitor. I didn't see anything wrong with either.

Is this something that might be easier to resolve if we work together through a remote desktop session? If you think it is, and we can just work through each thing that way, I can send you an offer for that service. It is an additional/separate service from the question itself, but it allows me to work on it, hands on with you, and you have my undivided attention during that time. Again, it is option, but I will send the offer in case you decide you want to get it all done that way at once.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just sent to you an issue in detail of what needs to be done, as there are more than one issues needing addressed. I prefer to have you address these issues as being done as per agreement.
Thanks!
Marlene Hershey

If you are referring to remote desktop, just accept the offer for additional help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michael,Yes, presently the photography is fine. It is something that doesn't happen every day. I just wanted from you tech advice on how to address this as needed.Marlene Hershey