Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Windows 8.1 started freezing very slow and says "not

Customer Question

Windows 8.1 started freezing very slow and says "not responding"
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay an automatic $36/mth or any plan. just want this issue solved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Refund my $36 to PayPal please. I don't want a plan that takes money out of my PayPal.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing justanswer, my name is Alex.

In order to get a refund you will need to contact customer support.....the experts are unable to do that....only moderators and support.

Aside from the refund....are you still looking for help on your issues with windows 8? Keep in mind....that if I start helping, my goal is to satisfy you, and resolve the issue. However, your quaestion is too vague.....and would be hard for me to answer or help without somethign to compare it to. Depending on what the issue is.....there may not be a fix....but there could also be an issue where you need to replace or add hardware to fix the issue.

I have a couple things i can check to see if your machine is running properly. I can tell you what hardware you SHOULD have....and make some changes to help performance.

Would you like to proceed?