Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a problem. I downloaded windows 10 this past weekend,

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** and I have a problem. I downloaded windows 10 this past weekend, My problem is my lap top keeps freezing up and I can't save anything to my desktop. I really need some help. Thanks Susan
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing Justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today.

When you say you downloaded Windows 10.....did you also install it too? Meaning you are now using Windows 10, and NO longer using windows 8?

My suggestion would be to ROLL BACK to windows 8, its my opinion that windows 10 isnt ready yet.

Here is the instructions where you can ROLL BACK.

Or i can do the roll back for you....but i will need to have remote access to your computer, and you will need to download and install the remote application....and theres an additioanl fee.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/windows-10-how-to-roll-back/