Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

This is computer do i have the right one

Customer Question

this is for a computer do i have the right one
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was on here today and talked to someone about my computer not recognizing my password ***** get online. he told me to download rufus 2.3 i have done that but am stuck on a question for the download can you please help me
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing Justanswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

I am not sure who you were speaking with before. But Rufus is a program that creates bootable media.

Do you recall what you were doing? I can help.....but if you have already accepted the other experts answer.....basically menaing you paid the other expert.....are you going to now accept MY answer and rate me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we could not finish because i had to go to work, it was not solved so i dont think he charged me but i cannot login to my computer to get online i had just tried to download rufus but one question i cannot find what i am supposed to be looking for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its the one question to create a bootable disk using iso image then you click on the icon beside it but what i am looking for after that i cannot find that is what i need help with
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will accept your answer accept your answer and rate you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello

yes i am still here.

I need to know what you are trying to accomplish.

Like....WHY did the expert before me SAY for you to get RUFUS in the first place?

What was your ORIGINAL question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Computer does not recognize my password ***** get on line

Password ***** WHAT? for WHERE?

We need to be VERY specific....is is the password ***** the WiFi? password ***** logging into windows? password ***** an ONLINE website?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows password

okay......give me just a few minutes to search the BEST way to do this. without having to boot into a seperate OS.

Unfortunately there is NO WAY to reset the password ***** booting into a diff program.

Do you have a USB drive you can use? It HAS to be empty, and must be atleast 1Gigabyte.

We will attempt to load a password ***** onto it,using Rufus, then boot into the password ***** and run it.

Have you ever booted from a USB drive before?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think now I may have a virus and am going to take it into a repair place

Oh....well....that is a good idea.

Good Luck, and if you have any quesitons...please come back.