Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I just go an email from someone asking me to sing in on

Customer Question

I just go an email from someone asking me to sing in on Google shared documents, and it goes to rck.kz??? Sadly I already logged in my my password?
do I still have time to change my password ***** avoid being hacked.
***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Please try and change your password ***** account recovery information immediately. You can do so by going to the following link https://myaccount.google.com/security

Make sure that you change your password ***** something completely different and also make sure you have secondary email account assigned for back up purposes as well as a phone number.

If you are unable to sign in let me know and I will tell you what to do next but I am hoping that the people who sent the fake link have not got around to getting into the account yet, they send a lot of these out so you have a good chance that they have not yet changed your password.

If you are able to change your password ***** sure that all of your other information on the security page is yours and correct. If it is and you can change the password ***** you are all set and no need to worry.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thanks,

Chris