Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a vision fitness treadmill as soon as I start it it

Customer Question

I have a vision fitness treadmill as soon as I start it it starts elevating up and down then it trips out. Serial num TM87D0700105 AND Model nun TF98008
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing Just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be attempting to answer your question today.

How long have you had this treadmill?

Have you ever had problems in the past with this treadmill?

Did you buy this new? Or did you buy it used?

From WHERE did you purchase it?

Lastly, do you have the original owners manual?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We use to have it in a gym, I looked after the maintenance.Probably 10 years We had to put in a new board. We bought it new, we bought it at fitness experience in Winnipeg Manitoba. I moved here last year in West Vancouver. No I do not have a manual.

So, its an older treadmill......there could any number of things. If the board was replaced once....it could ned to be replaced once again. Unfortuneately, with an older machine that has no manual, has been repaired, and has been used in a commercial setting...i can only suggest probable fixes, and then you would need to carry them out. Here at justanswer, we dont stock parts unfortunately. My suggestion to you is to, try to repair the board once again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost my phone ,when i get my phone back I will call you and i have another board , I will try it and let you know

Yes, try to replace the board once again.....and that should do it....What you were explaining was really odd....which would lead me to think that the internal elctronics controller (the main board) is acting up, and going bad.

Good Luck. And if it works....dont forget to Rate my performance.

Thank you