yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

I click on my shortcut and now I keep getting = class not

Customer Question

I click on my shortcut and now I keep getting = class not registered? I put a new shortcut and the same thing happened = windows 10 with ie and edge
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

Press and hold the windows key down then press S. In the search box type command prompt and open it. Then type the following in the black box and press enter. regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll . It will have you restart. Let me know if you work if you get an error when it tries to register.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing happened - typed in regsvr32ExplorerFrame.dll - Is that correct? Did not restart - just kept getting the blinking line back

forgot space between 32 and explorer